Viagene Biotech provides a variety of EMSA & EMSA-related services.
A. Prices for EMSA &
|There is $125 basic change for fresh making extraction solution with protease inhibitors. e.g. nuclear extraction from 8 cell samples is 125+6*8 = $173.|
|EMSASV04||group||4*sampl.||There is $60 basic change. e.g. the price for 8 nuclear extracts is 60+4*8 = $92.|
|DNA EMSA||EMSASV05||gel lane||28||The unit price is based EMSA with >8 gel-lanes. The minimal charge is 8 lanes x unit price. It is an one time charge although EMSA needs to repeat several times.|
|RNA EMSA||EMSASV06||gel lane||58|
|EMSASV07||gel lane||38||It is an one-time charge although competition needs to repeat several times.|
|EMSASV08||gel lane||77||Same as above.|
|EMSASV09||gel lane||77||It is an one-time charge although supershift needs to repeat several times.|
|EMSASV10||gel lane||97||Same as above.|
|EMSASV11||1 pair||129||It is an one-time charge no matter how many samples are analyzed.|
|EMSASV12||each||contact||The binding protein can be purified & identified by mass spectrometry.|
B. Why Viagene Biotech can provide good services?
1. Viagene Biotech has been focusing on EMSA products and technical services for more than 10 years, performed thousands of EMSAs. Our customer published 200+ articles (Read more)
2. Viagene provides hundreds of EMSA kits & EMSA-related products, more than any other company (check).
3. For detecting a specific nucleic acid-binding protein, Viagene Biotech is a only company to provide three types of technologies (gel-stain EMSA, ECL/biotin EMSA & IR Fluo-EMSA) for customers to choose (see the difference).
4. Viagene Biotech provides more information on troubleshooting EMSA problems than other companies (detail).
5. Viagene Biotech has acuminated >100 ready probes, left over from previous EMSA services or custom probe preparation. More recently, kits targeting mBurnx1, Burnx2, GLI(1), GLI (2) , GLI(3) and Blimp-1/PRDM1 have been added (detail).
6. Viagene Biotech carries more EMSA positive/negative controls (check) such as NFkB/NF-kB, AP1, SP1, OCT1, OCT2, HIF, NRF2, GATA, STAT1, STAT3, STAT5, WT-1, EF2, P53 and Blimp-1 etc., than any other companies.
7. Viagene Biotech has more resource to perform successful EMSAs and to troubleshooting EMSA-related problems.
C. What will customers get from our technical services?
1. Records for 1) sample preparation or nuclear extraction, 2) procedures and 3) reagents use (Words file).
2. Protein concentration and protein standard curve (Excel
3. EMSA records including 1) samples used, 2) volume of each sample, 3)
amounts of proteins for EMSA reaction,
4) orders of samples loaded into gels, 5) condition
of electrophoresis, 6) UV crosslinking, 7) blots
detection, 8) ECL or infrared dye imaging (Words file).
4. Original pictures (BMP or JPG file).
5. Explanation of pictures and results (PPT file).